Name: Liacer Muldez Manto 11-Onesta The Last Leaf The short story that I read was entitled “The Last Leaf” by O. Henry (1862-1910). The story was beautiful and I love it, the story shows how Sue loved her friend Johnsy that she could do everything for her friend (Johnsy) even though Johnsy was already loses her hope to live in this world. It seems so weird that Johnsy was waiting for the last leaf to fall and she will go also, but in the case of Johnsy it was not weird for she is depending her life to that leaf and may be that ivy vine is giving her happiness. There are times that other people finds us weird because of what we do or because of the things that can make us happy, but they do not know the real reason why it makes us happy or contented they will never knew for each one of us has his/her own unique personality. That is what I saw in Johnsy’s situation, I know that she will be upset if that leaf will gone for it was her last hope. In this story, also we can see...

Comments
Post a Comment